Sunday, June 19, 2011

The perks of city life


Several months back, I had the pleasure of stumbling upon The Vintage Twin, a vintage store in Ann Arbor, MI. I scored an amazing Badgely Mischka top at an unbelievable price and met the store's co-founder, Samantha. A sight to see with her dog by her feet and needle and thread in hand, she was incredibly helpful and so passionate about fashion, I knew I was in the right place. She and her twin sister, Morgan, got their start in the Lower East Side of NYC and went on to open their Ann Arbor location to great success. Tomorrow is their 3rd annual trunk show hosted by Connor Paolo, sponsored by Svedka and PopChips, and 10% percent of the proceeds go to charity. I don't know if this deal can get any sweeter. The Vintage Twin fashions, free food and drink, meet Connor (huge GG fan here), and do some good? Perfect. I will definitely take tons of pictures and share with you all tomorrow! If you're in New York, definitely think about coming to this awesome event, and if you see me there, say hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment