Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BunBun is one!



Yesterday was my precious Bunny's first birthday! I gave her extra love and extra treats :)
She happened by accident but she has been such an adventure since day one. I was supposed to be shopping for a desk chair when I went to a pet store instead. She was the only black and white bunny and I fell in love with her instantly. She was so small she fit in the palm of my hand! I had absolutely no idea what it meant to take care of a rabbit back then, but boy have I learned a lot. I've learned that they enjoy chewing up carpet, cords, and paper. I've also learned they climb into your lap for treats, give you "nose bumps," and lay down and roll over. She's a wild one but she's adorable and she's mine :)

Happy birthday BunBun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment