Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introductions are in order

I'm a blog addict that's been dreaming of starting my own blog for so long. Turns out all it took was one Saturday at home, a few online tutorials, and free photo editing software to make this dream happen. Oh, and a passion for blogs/blogging of course.

Why "La Vie en Rose?" Yes, it's an Edith Piaf reference but more than that, it's a way of life. "La Vie en Rose" roughly translated means "seeing life through rose colored glasses." I like to think I live my life like that, and as of late, I have plenty of reasons to.

Come May, I will be graduating from Miami University with a degree in Psychology, I recently got my dream internship in New York, and am now embarking on the exciting project of launching a blog! So what will I post about? Anything and everything.There are so many things rolling around in my head i'd love to share with you all, granted you want to hear it.

XOXO
(Totally kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment