Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playing favorites



I'm in love with above and below.

Never love anybody who treats you like you’re ordinary.
— Oscar Wilde

(via 24 Free Dinners)


I highly recommend you check out my new favorite blog. It's funny, thought provoking, and relevant. All the things any good blog should be.

Also, i've discovered a new favorite hobby. Vintage shopping! A friend and I ventured to some vintage shops a few days ago and ever since, i've stopped scouring Kate Spade .com for my next purse purchase and started to think about the value and beauty of something vintage. I bought some lovely pieces (i'll post photos soon!) but what really does me in is the mystery behind their origins. Where did they come from? Who did they belong to? Where did they get them? Why did they part with what is now mine? I wish I knew the stories but knowing i'll never be able might be part of the fun.

In the mean time, check out the stores we scored our vintage finds at, The Vintage Twin and The Getup.

No comments:

Post a Comment